- On-board computer with GPS-based range calculation
- Audible alarm issued when the battery charge is low
- All connections and components waterproof to IP67
- Emergency magnetic kill switch: stops the motor in emergencies without impairing its waterproof qualities
- Charging socket and USB port: for charging with onshore power, from 12 V battery or solar. The Torqeedo Travel can also be used as a power source for smartphones, lamps, etc. via a USB adapter
- High-performance lithium battery integrated into the outboard: high energy density, excellent high-current capacity, safe
- Long-shaft and short-shaft versions available – just as you need
- Maximum-efficiency propulsion for premium performance and range
- Regular battery - 530 Wh battery
- Extended battery - 915 Wh battery
The Torqeedo Travel 1003 Electric Outboard motor delivers over 1,000 watts of input power and in terms of propulsion is comparable with 3 HP petrol outboard.
Its name says it all. With the Travel 1003, you can discover the world on water, completely waterproof to IP67.
Thanks to the on-board computer with its GPS-based calculation of the remaining range, you always have your own travel guide with you.
Compared with the Travel 503 model, the 1003 has higher overall power and offers over 60% more battery capacity. The Travel 1003 offers almost three times the battery capacity of the Travel 503, which is why it has a significantly greater range.
Both motors are suitable for inflatables and other small boats. The Travel 1003 will also easily propel tenders, dinghies, and sailboats up to 1.5 tons.
Torqeedo Travel 1003 –
- With its integrated lithium battery and its outstanding efficiency, the Torqeedo Travel 1003 is the alternative to a small petrol outboard.
- Can do everything that a 1.5 / 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- Completely waterproof (IP 67)
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage; the outboard on its own weighs only 9 kg
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel – there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells